10.19.2007

WOW! This is big news!

You know, I was just sitting here saying to myself, "Self, I wonder when we'll see that new Nationwide Series logo?" And, wouldn't you know it, it appeared.

Now I'm not one to criticize NASCAR (uh....) but don't you think they would have had this a couple of weeks back, when they made the announcement that Nationwide Insurance was taking over as the title sponsor of Nextel Cup final practice?

I mean, let's get the ducks in a row people.

Yeah, I know. It's slow this time of year.

1 comment:

Monkeesfan said...

It's a slow time of year, all right. It used to still be good because the racing was still good, and on the local tracks that the sanctioning body has neglected for I've forgotten how many years the racing is still good. But at the major-league touring levels it's deteriorated to the point where it's harder to care.