9.15.2007

We have a schedule...

Sounds like the worst of the weather is through, though don't hold me to that. As we say in the biz, "That's off the record."

That being said, however, there is a revised schedule here. I got it as soon as I was able to pry my cell phone from my ear, nearly got whacked by Richard Petty on a motorized scooter (first guy I've seen NOT on a golf cart this weekend ) and caught up with David Ragan.

Who? Never mind.

All Cup Series practice has been rained out today. Man, now how is Jamie Little going to tell us that Happy Hour is important to the race? What is ESPN going to do?
Track drying efforts are ongoing as I write, and as soon as the track is ready, the USAC Silver Crown guys will practice until 1 p.m.

Of course, as it stands now, that's in a few minutes, so my gut is that will be changed.

Here's the lineup:

1:10 p.m. -- Mod Tour New Hampshire 100

3 p.m. -- Craftsman Truck New Hampshire 200

5:45 p.m. (approx.) -- USAC 75

No comments: