2.09.2008

Bud Shootout: They said it

Notable quotes from Saturday night's Bud Shootout at Daytona International Speedway:

"He's one of the best restrictor plate drivers there's ever been. He learned a lot from his dad, and I'm not sure he's not better than his dad, in all honesty, now."

Tony Stewart, on finishing 2nd to Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Saturday


"I thought I had the Kevin Harvick winning move, I just didn't have the car to get it done."

Jimmie Johnson, after helping push Earnhardt to the win


"I don't know what took him so long to win a race for us."

Rick Hendrick, owner of Earnhardt's No. 88


"I've never wrecked so many race cars in my career, much less come here and do this."

Bill Elliott, who crashed out of the 1st segment Saturday after wrecking his primary car in Friday practice

No comments: